|S. No.||Authors||Title of Article||Journal/Conference Details||Journal/Conference||Publication Year|
|1||Sangeeta Yaduvanshi and Sunita Singh||Fostering achievement of low, average and high achievers students in biology through structured cooperative learning (STAD method).||Education Research International. Volume 2019, Article ID 1462179, 2019; 1-10. ISSN: 2090-4010||Journal||2019|
|2||Sangeeta Yaduvanshi and Sunita Singh||Impact of Cooperative learning (Jigsaw methods) on Biology achievement of rural and urban students at secondary level.||Education India: A quarterly refereed Journal of dialogues on education,ISSN-2278-2435.||Journal||2021|
- Attended 7 days workshop on Methodological Issues in Social Science Researches organized by Faculty of Education, BHU, Varanasi, India dated from February 17-23, 2014.
- Attended National workshop on Research Methodology organized by Department of Home Science, BHU, Varanasi, India dated from April 01 - 07, 2014.
- One week GIAN course on “Race and Caste in Comparative Perspectve: Theories and Outcomes from USA and India (17404N02)” organized by Department of Anthropoloy, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (M.P.), India from 22-28 December, 2017.
- Attended Faculty Development Workshop, Nai Talim: Experiential Learning and Community Workshop organized by teaching learning centre for social science, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (M.P.), India from 05-10, September, 2019.
- “Inclusive Education: Best Practices” two weeks online training programme organised by Centre for Disability Studies & Educational (CDSER), Netaji Subhash Open University (NSOU), Kolkata, West Bengal dated from 17 to 31 May, 2020.
- One week Faculty Development Programme on Development of E-contents, Oraganization of E-meetings and online classes held during 24-29 August, 2020 by Shri Murli Manohar Town P.G. College, Ballia (UP).
- Sangeeta Yaduvanshi (2020). Digital Classroom in COVID Crises: Relevance and Challenges. Paper presented in International Webinar on Teaching Learning and Virtual World: Psychological and Sociological Perspectives organized by Department of Education, Vasnta College for Women, Varanasi dated 09-10 June 2020.
- Attended one week Online Faculty Development Programe on Implementation of NPE 2020: Role of Faculty Members of HEIs. from 4-8 Nov 2020. organized by TLC Central University of Rajasthan, India.
- Participated in Four Weeks online Induction Training Programme dated from 20 Jan-16 Feb, 2021 organized by TLC Central University of Rajasthan, India.
- Participated in National Webinar “National Professional Standards For Teachers “ dated on 15 Sep, 2021 organized by Department of Education in collaboration of NCTE, Central University of Rajasthan, India.
- Attended one week International virtual seminar on “Pedagogical Innovations from 16-22 august 2021 organised by Department of Pedagogical Sciences, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Attended International level faculty Development Programme on “Experimental Teaching- Corporate Conizance” organized by Department of Commerce with Buisiness Process Services in association with Tata Consultancy Services from 9 -13 Aug, 2021.
- Invited talk on “NPE 2020: Preparation for 21st century challenges” in the National Webinar on “Integrated and multidisciplinary Approach of NPE 2020: Challenges and Possibilities organised by H.N.B.G.P.G. College, Naini, Prayagraj (U.P.) on 04th September 2020.
- Invited talk on “Preparation of Unit and Lesson plan (Traditional, Activity based and Constructivist approach) in 10th phase of fifth National Webinar lecture series organised by Department of Education Sambalpur University, Odisha on 24th of September 2020.