Special Education, Teacher Education, Inclusive Education, Science Education, Value Education, Gender Studies.
- 2011-2016: UGC –NET- JRF and SRFin Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Saidapet, Chennai- 600015, Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai -600097,Tamil Nadu
- Worked asGuest Lecturer in the Department of Education, University of Madras, Chepauk Campus Chennai 600005,TamilNadu.
- At present Assistant Professor at Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Kishangarh, Ajmer District-305817, Rajasthan.
- Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015. Affiliated to TamilNadu Teachers Education University.
PGDHE., (Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
NET – JRF-Junior Research Fellowship and SRF - Senior Research Fellowship(Education)
- UGC National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, UGC Delhi.
M. Phil., (Botany)
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Botany, University of Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Our Lady College of Education, TNTEU, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
B.Ed., (Biological Science Education)
- Our Lady College of Education, University of Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu.
- Justice Basheer Ahmed Syed Women’s College , Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Fathima Basher Ahmed Syed Girls Higher Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- St.Dominic’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School,Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- UGC-NET Fellowship as JRF and SRF in Institute of Advanced Study in Education,Saidapet,Chennai-600015, Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University.
- Doctoral Degreethesis titled “SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS’ PERCEPTION OF CHILDREN WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVE DISORDER”
- M.Phil., Degree thesis titled “IN VITRO PROPAGATION, COMPARATIVE PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF CENTELLA ASIATICA LINN.”
- M.Ed., Degreedissertation titled “A STUDY ON JOB SATISFACTION OF HIGH SCHOOL AND HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT”
- PGDHE., Project titled “INFLUENCE OF COGNITIVE FAILURES ON TEACHING COMPETENCY OF PROSPECTIVE TEACHERS”.
WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS/CONFERENCES ATTENDED IN BOTANY: 07
SEMINARS /CONFERENCES ATTENDED IN EDUCATION: 18
PAPERS PRESENTED IN CONFERENCE AND SEMINARS: 19
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME:14
TRAINING PROGRAMME :02
WEBINAR ATTENDED ONLINE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC :39
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITY:NAAC COORDINATOR
WARDEN (Ph.D HOSTEL)
List of Courses developed for M.A Education and Ph.D., course work
Sr. No. Course Code Course Name Credit
1. MAED 203 Digital Learning 4
2. MAED 204 Curriculum Studies 4
3. MAED 305 Inclusive Education 4
4. Ph.D., Inclusive Education 3
- T.Sangeetha, P.Pachaiyappan, Dr.D.UshalayaRaj , “A Study on Personality and Achievement in Botany of Higher Secondary Students”, Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences2014; 2(1):9-12.
- T.Sangeetha, Dr.D.Ushalaya Raj “A Study on ADHD problems of Primary grade children”,Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies. Impact Factor:1.38,VOL. II/X, JAN - FEB, 2014 (1016-1022)
- T.Sangeetha, “Neuroticism among higher secondary school students- An Analysis” Research Journal of Education , ISSN 2278-7704 Vol:II No.2 May – Aug. 2014
- T.Sangeetha, Dr.D.UshalayaRaj “SpecialTeachers’ Perception of Adjustment Behaviour of ADHD Children. “International Journal of Scientific Research” ISSN No. 2277-8179,Impact Factor 3.508Volume:5, Issue :09 Sep 2016.
- T.Sangeetha, Dr.D.Ushalaya Raj “Special Teachers’ Perception of Parental Partnership of ADHD children. “Indian Journal of Applied Research” ISSN-2249-555X, Impact Factor: 3.919,Volume: 6,Issue:11 Nov 2016
- T.Sangeetha “Influence of Mass Media on Learning among Adolescent Students. “An International Multidisciplinary Quarterly Research Journal: AJANTA (UGC Approved No: 40776)” ISSN 2277-5730-Impact Factor-5.5, Volume: VIII,Issue:1-Jan-March 2019.
- Dr. T.Sangeetha “Inclusive Education for Children with ADHD through Intervention Strategies. “Purakala with ISSN 0971-2143 ,Volume: 31, Issue: 28 Impact Factor: 5.60, May 2020.
- Dr. T.Sangeetha“ Impact of Covid-19 Lockdown on Academic Research works inIndia.”UPSTREAM, Research International Journal, A Peer reviewed Refereed indexed Journal, Vol. VIII, Issue II (Oct-2020).ISSN2320-768X Impact Factor: 1.113, IC value 6.48
- Dr. T.Sangeetha “Development of a Scale to Measure the Attitude Towards On-Line Teaching –Learning of Students at University Level” IPEM JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIONS IN TEACHER EDUCATION Volume 6 July 2021. The Annual Refereed Journal of the Centre for Teacher Education of the Institute of Professional Excellence and Management RNI NO. UPBIL/2018/72949 ISSN NO.2581-5881 (Print), LAKSH Estd.1996.
- Sangeetha, T., and K. Jagadeesh. “NationalEducation Policy-2020:An Emphasis onEducation throughMother Tongue” Shanlax International Journal of Tamil Research, vol. 6,no. 3, 2022, pp. 151–57.DOI:https://doi.org/10.34293/tamil.v6i3. P-ISSN: 2454-3993,E-ISSN: 2582-2810
- T.Sangeetha., “Identification of Cognitive Failures Among Prospective Teachers” RIE BHOPAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATION, Vol 5(1)2021NCERT, ISSN:2582-0621,Pg51-56.
SUPERVISION OF STUDENTS OF MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Supervisor for three candidates in Integrated M.Sc.,B.Ed (Physics). PROJECT: 16Credit
- PankajChoudhary -Study to Explore Students’ and Teachers’ belief towards physics laboratory.
- Annu--Enhancing The Learning and Teaching Of Thermodynamics
- Kisan Kumar--Teacher opinions about the conceptual challenges experienced in teaching “ELECTROSTATICS”
BEST PAPER AWARDS
- Best Paper Award in UGC National Conference on “Future Perspective of Botanical Research” presented a paper titled “InVitro Propagation, Comparative Phytochemical Analysis and AntiBacterial Activity of Centellaasiatica Linn” held at Annamalai University during 18th and 19th February 2011
- Best Paper Award in a National Seminar on “The Challenges faced in the New Millennium- A Renovative value Enhancement in Education”, held at Our Lady College of Education, Chennai and presented a paper titled “Educational Needs and Services for Special Children in Tamil Nadu-Present and Future Scenario” on 20th and 21st January 2014.
- Best Paper Award for the paper entitled ‘INTRODUCTION TO CYBER BEHAVIOUR AND DIGITAL WELL-BEING OF STUDENTS IN INDIA’in the VOLTAGE’21 - 4th Edn. International OnlineConference (IOC-2021) on ENHANCING HUMAN POTENTIAL ‘PSYCHOLOGICAL INSIGHTS’ organized by the Faculty ofEducation, Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Tamil Nadu, Chennai-95, India, on 7th & 8th October, 2021
- Invited as Resource person by Department of Educational Technology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore for “Digital skills Training Programme for Prospective teachers under skill development Centre, BEICH, RUSA2. From 20th to 29th January. Lecture was delivered on 24.01.2021 under the title“INTEGRATION OF TECHNOLOGY FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED CHILDREN”.
2.Invited as Resource person by Department of Education, University of Madras, Chennai for Special lecture on Lecture on 06.03.2021 under the title“ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS’’
3. Invited as Resource personon19/08/2021in the topic ‘Pedagogy of Inclusion’ during the one weekInternational Virtual Seminar on‘PEDAGOGICAL INNOVATIONS’ from 16th August2021 to 22nd August 2021 organized by Department of Pedagogical Sciences, TamilNadu Teachers Education University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, in Association withInternal Quality Assurance Cell (1QAC), Thiagarajar College of Preceptors (Aided),Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India and Sourashtra College of Education, Theni, Tamil Nadu,India
4. Invited as Resource person on 25/09/2021 in the topic ‘Blended Learning’ during the seven day Online International Webinar on ‘EMERGING LEARNING TRENDS IN CURRENT SCENARIO’ from 24th September 2021 to 30th September 2021 organized by Department of Curriculum Planning & Evaluation, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, in Collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell (1QAC), Subham College of Education, Vilvarayanallur, Madurantakam, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu, India.
5. Invited as Resource person on 30/12/2021 in the topic ‘Art of Drafting Research Article’ during the offline Seminar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
6. Invited as Resource person by Department of Education, University of Madras, Chennai for Lecture on “NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY-2020 ’’through offline mode to the M.Ed., students on 31.12.2021.
7 .Invited as Keynote speaker by Department of Education, Mandsaur University On One Day E- National Workshop on “DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF RESEARCH TOOL” on 15TH Feb 2022.
8. Invited as a Resource person by St. Ignatius College of Education(Autonomous), Palayamkottai, tirunelveli for the International Webinar on “ Advancing Gender Equity: A Necessity to Eradicate Gender Discrimination” and gave a talk entitled “Equity and just not Equality” on 24th March 2022
ORGANISED WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS/CONFERENCES
- Organizing Committee member on a 4 days Online Expert Lecture Series on“ Career Prospects in Sports Psychology” Organized by: Department of Sports Psychology, School of Sports Sciences, Central University of Rajasthan Bandarsindri, Ajmer 305817 (Rajasthan) on 20th, 23rd July & 6th, 13th August, 2021.
- Organizing Secretarymemberon a “One day national webinar, On the Occasion of ShikshakParv 2021 (Commencing from 7th to 17th September, 2021) entitled “ National Professional Standards for Teachers (NPST): A Step towards Professional Development of Teachers in India” Organized by Department of Education, Central University of Rajasthan in collaboration with the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi on 15th September 2021.
- Organizing Secretary for WEBINAR-SERIES on “Understanding the Ecology of Inclusive Education” Implementation of NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY-2020 Organized by School of Education, WEBINAR-1“Equitable and Inclusive Education: Learning for All” Central University of Rajasthan Bandarsindri, Ajmer 305817 (Rajasthan) on 30th November 2021.
- Organizing Coordinator for an Open House Discussion on “National Professional Standard for Teachers (NPST) (PARA NO. 5.20) OF NEP 2020 on 14th December 2021 held by the Department Of Education, Central University Of Rajasthan in collaboration with National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), New Delhi.