- Pedagogy of Science (Chemistry)
- Educational Technology
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation
- Science Education
- Educational Technology & ICT
- Pedagogy of Chemistry
- Value Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Psychology
- Women Education
- Teacher Education
AWARD, PRIZES & DISTINCTIONS:
Best Paper Award in the two day international e-conference on "Contemporary Teaching Pedagogy in a Pluralistic Society" dated 20th August,2021 to 21st August,2021 organized by D.A.V.(P.G.) College, Dehradun in Collaboration with Council for Educational Administration and Management(CEAM) Uttrakhand Chapter.
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post - Doctoral Fellowship awarded for the year 2014-2015 by University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- UGC Research Fellowship awarded in year 2008.
RESOURCE PERSON / OTHER MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- Worked as Resource Person in Four Different Training Programmes at NCERT, New Delhi.
- Worked as Resource Person in World Bank funded Project at SCERT, Patna.
- Developed Self learning Material for B.Ed. Programme of IGNOU, New Delhi.
- Developed Self learning Material for Training Programme of NIOS.
- Developed Self learning Material for Uttrakhand Open University, Haldwani.
- Worked as Course coordinator for Physical Science Teaching of B.Ed. programme at Uttrakhand Open University, Haldwani.
- Worked as Ph.D. Course Cordinator in Department of Educational Studies, Mahatma Gandhi Central University , Bihar.
- Ph.D. awarded on the topic 'Effectiveness of Concept Mapping Strategy for Teaching Organic Chemistry in terms of Achievement in Organic Chemistry at 10+2 Level’ from Faculty of Education, BHU, Varanasi, U.P.
- Completed Post-Doctoral research work on the theme “ Study of Techno-pedagogical Competency of Higher Secondary School Science Teachers Of Kendriya Vidyalayas and their Attitude towards ICT” from Department of Teacher Training and Non-Formal Education , I.A.S.E., Faculty of Education, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Research Papers/ Articles (25) : Published: 24 & Communicated: 01
- Developed Course Content (09): Published: 08 & Communicated: 01
- Papers Published in Seminar Proceedings: 05
RESEARCH/ PROJECT GUIDANCE AS SUPERVISOR:
Title of Project/ Dissertation
Name of the University
Perception of Students’ towards Flipped Classroom of Organic Chemistry and Review of Aza-oxy-allyl Cation and Oxy-allyl Cation Intermediate
Central University of Rajasthan
Effect of Blended Learning Method on Students’ Achievement in Organic Chemistry
Central University of Rajasthan
Surya Prakash Kumawat
Hybrid Board Game Based Learning in Higher Secondary Organic Chemistry Education
Central University of Rajasthan
PRESENTATION IN NATIONAL SEMINARS: 14
- Paper (Title- Universalization of Elementary Education: A Discussion) Presented in National Seminar on ‘Challenges in Universalization of Elementary education (Dated- 11-12 Nov. 2006, Venue- Faculty of Education, BHU, Varanasi) Organized by Alumni Association of Education, BHU, Varanasi, U.P.
- Paper (Title- Role of Teacher in Environmental Education) Presented in U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Environmental Education & Teacher’ (Dated -30 Jan. ,2011) organized by Faculty of Education, Handia Post -Gratude College Handia, Allahabad.
- Paper (Title- Mahila Shashaktikaran mei Shiksha ka Mahatv) Presented in U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Women Empowerment in Rural India: Challenges & Possibilities’(Dated-7-8 March, 2011) organized by Department of Sociology S.G.R.P. College, Dobhi, Jaunpur.
- Paper (Title-The Right to Education Act: Salient Features and Major Problems ofImplementation) Presented in XII Annual Conference and National Seminar on School Education –ion Scenario in India: Emerging Challenges for Teacher Education on (Dated-15-16, October, 2011) organized by AIATE, New Delhi.
- Paper(Title- Environmental Ethics Education : Need and Role of Teachers) Presented in U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on Role of Human Values in the Preservation of Environment on (Dated-8 to 9 February, 2012)organized by Department of Sociology, C.S.N.(P.G.) College, Hardoi.
- Paper (Title- Bhartiya Pariprekshya mei Manvadhikar ; Ek Vichar Manthan) Presented in National Seminar on Human Rights and Education on (Dated-18-19,February, 2012)organized by Department Of Education, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.
- Paper (Title-Globalization and Higher Education: A Critical Look at New Perspectives and demands) Presented in U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on Perspectives On Higher Education on (Dated-18-22,February, 2012)organized by Department of Education, Sant Vinoba P.G. College,Deoria.
- Paper (Title-RTE in India: Its Strength and Weaknesses) Presented in U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar Perspectives On Right To Education on (Dated-29February-1 March, 2012) organized by Faculty of Education, R.S.K.D., P.G. College,Jaunpur.
- Paper (Title-Suggestions for Quality Improvement in Higher Education) Presented in National Conference Factors Affecting Teaching & Research and Strategy to Improve Quality in Higher Education on (Dated-29February,2012)organized by B.H.U., Rajiv Gandhi South Campus ,Barkachha, Mirzapur
- Paper (Title-Value Education in India: A Few Aspescts Needing Attention) Presented in U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on Mulya Shiksha: Chunautiyan avm Bhavi Swaroop on (Dated18-19 March,2012) organized by Faculty of of Education, Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidhyalaya, Varanasi.
- Paper ( Title- Efforts made by Government to develop Women Education) Presented in National Seminar on The Progress of Women Education in India After Independence ( Dated 24 December, 2012) organized by Department of Education, Shyamlal Saraswati Mahavidyalaya, Shikarpur, Bulandshahr.
- Paper (Title- Drug Abuse: Prevention and Control) Presented in National Seminar on Adolescence Education: Status and its Future Perspectives" (Dated- 05-06 February, 2015) organized by RIE, Ajmer.
- Paper (Title -Comparison of the effect of Concept Mapping Strategy and Lecture Method on Learning Outcomes in Science) Presented in National Seminar on Learning Outcomes: Best Pedagogical Practices (Date-7-9 March, 2019) organized by Regional Institute of Education (NCERT), Ajmer.
- Paper (Title- Curricular and Pedagogical Shifts in School Education, National Education Policy:2020) Presented in National Seminar on New Education Policy 2020: Challenges and Perspectives (Date-26-08-2020) organized by D.A.V. College of Education, Amritsar.
PRESENTATION IN INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS/ CONFERENCES: 04
- Paper (Title- Concept Mapping:An Innovative Method in Chemistry Teaching) Presented in the international Seminar on ‘Innovative Practices in Education’(Dated -18-19 June 2011) organized by Heeralal Yadav Balika Degree college, Lucknow.
- Paper (Title- Empowerment of Women Through Education) Presented in the international Conference on ‘Educational Awareness for Social sector Issues’ (Dated -24 July 2011) organized by Singhania University and Times Institute of Management & Engineering Studies, Aligarh.
- Paper (Title- Globalization and Indian Higher Education) Presented in the international Conference of AIAER on Learning Community for Global Education Reform’ (Dated -18-20 November 2011) organized by Institute of Professional Studies, Gwalior.
- Paper (Title-COVID-19 and Shift to Digital Teaching) Presented in the international Webinar on ‘Outbreak of Covid-19 Pandemic: Challenges & The Road Ahead’ (Dated -31 May,2020) organized by Govt. Raza P.G. College, Rampur, U.P.
ATTENDED NATIONAL WORKSHOPS: 08
- Attended One week duration Workshop entitled ‘Researches in Social Sciences: Challenges and Priorities’ on 3-8 February, 2010 at Faculty of Education, M.G. Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi, U.P.
- Attended one week duration Workshop entitled’Emerging Priority Areas in Educational Research with SpecialReference to Teacher Education’ on 10-17 February,2011 at Faculty of Education, M.G. Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varana U.P.
- Attended one week duration National Workshop entitled’Research Methodology in Social Sciences and Humanitie Exploring Interdisciplinary Perspectives’on 24-30 November,2011 at Faculty of Social Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, U.P.
- Attended one week duration National Workshop entitled’Research Methodology & Statistical Analysis’ in association with SPSS South Asia Pvt. Ltd. on 5-10 December,2011 at Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, U.P.
- Attended Training –cum- Workshop entitled’ Increasing Research Output’ on 14-15 November, 2009 at Faculty of Education, B.H.U., Varanasi, U.P. Jointly organized by Alumni Association of Education, BHU. And Faculty of Education, B.H.U.
- Attended Workshop entitled ‘Writing Research Papers/Scholarly Articles’ on 29-30 August, 2009 at Kishori Raman Teachers training College, Mathura, U.P. organized by All India Association of Educational Research (AIAER), Bhubaneswar.
- Attended Workshop entitled ‘Writing Research Report’ on 29th March 2010 at Institute of Education, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, U.P.
- Attended Workshop entitled ‘Personality Enrichment’ on 26-28 March, 2010 organized by Students Council B.H.U., Varansi.
- Attended Online National Workshop entitled ‘Design & Develop: Audio and Video e-Resources’ on 26 -28 May,2020 organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Shri Lal Bahadur Shashtri National Sanskrit University under PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Attended Five Day Online Workshop entitled ‘Research Methodology an Initiative by MANUU UGC-STRIDE TASK GROUP 2020 on 17-21 August, 2020 organized by UGC-STRIDE Task Group 2020, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad.
Attended Training Course /Faculty Development Programmes/Orientation Courses:
- Completed 12 days Training Course in ‘Research Methodology and Computer Applications, (Dated-7-18 September 2009) sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR) at B.A.N.I.S.S., Mhow, Indore, M.P.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on ‘Nurturing Research Skills AmongTeacher Educators’ (Dated-16-17 January 2015) organized by Guru Nanak College of Education,New Delhi.
- Completed Online One week FDP on “Design and Development of MOOCs and e-Learning Technologies” from 10th -16th May,2020 organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, University School of Education, New Delhi.
- Completed Online Two week FDP on “ICT Based New Paradigms of E-Teaching and E-Learning: Digital Pedagogy” from 15-30 September,2020 and obtained a Grade-A+ organized by Department of Computer Science, Mata Sundri College for Women University of Delhi in collaboration with Teaching learning Centre, Ramanujan College under the aegis of PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Completed Online One week Interdisciplinary FDP on “National Education Policy and Discourse on Indian Languages” from 05-11 September, 2020 and obtained a Grade-A+ organized by Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi in collaboration with Teaching Learning centre for Social Science, Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidhyalaya under the aegis of PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Completed Online One week FDP on “Pedagogical Paradigm for education during the Pandemic Period” from 19-26 August,2020 organized by Department of Education, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram, Tamil Nadu.
- Completed Four Week online UGC Sponsored 30th Orientation Course from 28th July-17th August,2020 and obtained a Grade-A organized by Human Resource Development Centre, Mizoram University.
- Completed Four Week online Induction Training Programme for Faculty Members of HEIs from 20th January to 16th February, 2021 organized by Teaching learning Centre, Central University of Rajasthan under the aegis of PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi.
COORDINATION OF FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES/OTHER PROGRAMMES:
- Worked as Convener for National Conference on "Modern Indian Education: Legacy of Maulana Azad" held on 11th November, 2019 organized by Department of Educational Studies, Mahatma Gandhi Central University,Bihar.
- Worked as Coordinator for One week Online FDP on Implementation of National Education Policy 2020: Role of Faculty members of HEI’s” conducted during 4th - 8th November, 2020 organized by Teaching learning Centre, Central University of Rajasthan under the aegis of PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Worked as National Education Day Coordinator and Organized Essay Writing Competition and Quiz Competition on date 11th November ,2020 for students at Central University of Rajasthan.