- The University has 92 laboratories including programme research labs, faculty projects labs, and computer labs at the departmental level. Some of the laboratories with their major equipment’s details are as under:
- Pharmacy laboratories include ‘Cell Culture Lab’ and ‘Research Lab’ which are equipped with Multidetaction Microplate Redear, Deep Freezer -80 degree C, and lyophilizer.
- Chemistry laboratories include ‘Coordination and Bioinorganic Lab’, ‘Nano Research Laboratory’, and ‘Instrumental Lab’ which are equipped with Fluorescence Spectrometer, Contact Angle Meter, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer.
- The laboratory for Life Sciences includes ‘Infectious disease Research Laboratory’ which is equipped with Temperature controlled Incubator, Electrophoresis Unites. Page 57/109 18-01-2023 10:11:03 Self Study Report of Central University of Rajasthan
- The ‘Media Lab’ of Culture and Media Studies has Canon 5D Mark-III, Canon 60 D DSLR, Panasonic AVC Cam. A 3-D printing facility is available in the lab of the Computer Science Engineering department.
- A state-of-the-art Central Instrument Facility (CIF) is being established at CURaj. To cater to the needs of CURaj fraternity, the instrument analysis facilities will be extended to academicians and researchers of other institutions & industries. CIF in addition to existing equipment such as Powder X-ray Diffractometer, 500 MHz NMR Spectrometer, Physical Property Measurement System, etc., the University is in the process of procurement of high-end equipment to enhance and promote research for a new CIF building having a built-up area of 1560 sq. m.
- The University has taken care of the needs of differentially-abled students by providing ramps in the buildings and providing necessary software and hardware support to visually impaired students.