The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) started in 2019 under the School of Engineering and Technology. The primary goal of starting this program is to produce highly skilled young engineers so that they can contribute to various industry and academy jobs. Our course curricular is designed in such a way that the students can get a strong foundation both theoretically and practically in the field of ECE. Presently, the department offers a 4-years undergraduate program (B.Tech in ECE) and PhD programs. The department is well equipped with modern laboratory equipment. The department has dedicated faculty members engaged in enhancing the students' knowledge, skill & talents.
Bachelor of Technology- Electronics and Communication Engineering
10 + 2 in Science Stream or equivalent of any recognized board in India with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects having 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for general category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates. Admission will be done through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
30 Seats (All India)
Doctor of Philosophy- Electronics and Communication Engineering
A consistently good academic record possessing M.E. / M. Tech. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electronics and instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering / allied subject or Equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from recognized University at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels; 5% relaxation in minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidate. GATE/ NET qualified students are also preferred for admission in this course.
05 Seats (All India)
Following Labs are functional
1. Basic Electrical Workshop
2. Electronic Devices and Circuit Lab
3. Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
4. Analog and Linear IC Lab
5. Signal and System Lab
6. Antenna and Wave Propagation Lab
7. Microwave Engineering Lab
8. Optical Fiber Communication Lab
9. Electronics Circuit and PCB design Lab
10. Analog and Digital Communication Lab
11. Digital and System Design Lab
12. VLSI Lab
13. Digital Signal Processing Lab
14. Microcontroller and Embedded System Lab
15. RF Simulation Lab
1. Matlab 2022a
2. Ansys HFSS
7. Scientific Python
8. TDM GCC 64 bit
|SLA 3D printer Curing and chemicals|
|UV Spectro-photo meter|
|High speed centrifuze|
1. 3D printed microneedle for integrated drug delivery system: 10 Laks : 2020-2023: UGC-SRG.
2. Fabrication of MoS2-BSA-ZnO Nano-bio hybrid composite electronic devices for environmental monitoring: 30 Laks : 2020-2022: SERB-SRG.
3. Geometrically tuned diode-assisted magnetoresistance in semiconductors: 10 Laks : 2021-2024 (UGC-SRG).
4. A high impedance surface backed polarization reconfigurable antenna for NavIC application: 10 Laks : 2021-2024 : (UGC-SRG).
Head of Department,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
School of Engineering and Technology,
Central University of Rajasthan,
Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh,
Ajmer, Rajasthan 305817
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org