- UGC-JRF in Mass Communication and Journalism by Research Scholar - Mr. Sagar(2018PHDCMS002) in 2022.
- UGC-NET in Mass Communication and Journalism by M.A. Student - Ms. Aditi Khare (2019macms001)
- UGC-JRF in Mass Communication and Journalism by Research Scholar - Mr. Mohit Kumar Maurya (2021PHDCMS002)
- UGC-JRF in Mass Communication and Journalism by Research Scholar - Mr. Mehul Agarwal (2020PHDCMS002)
- UGC-NET in Mass Communication and Journalism by Research Scholar - Ms. Anushka Srivastava (2019PHDCMS001)
- UGC-JRF in Mass Communication and Journalism - Mahima Singh (M.A. Student, 2017-19 batch) in 2019.
- UGC-NET in Mass Communication and Journalism - Manoj Sharma (M.A. Student,2013-15 batch) in 2019.
- UGC-JRF in Mass Communication and Journalism by Research Scholar- Mr. Dushbir Singh (2018PHDCMS01)
- UGC-NET in Mass Communication and Journalism by Research Scholar – Mr. Sagar (2018PHDCMS02)
- UGC-NET in Mass Communication and Journalism by M.A. students – Mahima Singh and Raheem Khan in 2018.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship received by Research Scholar, Mr. Mahesh Kumar Meena.
- Raheem Khan, (M.A. Student) received first prize for news report writing in capacity building workshop organised by Media Foundation, Jaipur.
- Raheem Khan (M.A. Student) received third prize in Quiz Competition organised by SPARSH Cell, Central University of Rajasthan.
- Rinku Kumar Meena (M.A. Student) received first prize in Wildlife Photography Competition organised by Department of Environmental Science, Central University of Rajasthan.
Towards a Fragmented Anatomy, a short film made by Sachin Yaduvanshi (CMS Student, 2nd Semester) has been selected for the 14th Edition of the International Student Film Camp Interaction 2019, which will take place in Pozega, Serbia (Europe) in August 2019. Sachin will be awarded travel grant and student visa to attend the Interactive Camp of Filmmakers. There were 123 applications from 38 countries and only 15 entries were selected. The entry from Central University of Rajasthan is the only selected entry from India. You can see the one minute Trailer of the Film by clicking the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0wdwGpW44&feature=youtu.be
A short video – Tilonian Manifesto - made by the students of CMS Dept was selected as one among the 20 shortlisted videos out of 300 videos sent from worldwide in the Global Youth Video Competition on Climate Change organised by UNDP-GEF, United Nations Action for Climate Empowerment, Poland. The video is available in CMS YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1t7gsXvLxE
Research Scholars’ Publication:
Amar A., (2018), Media text representation of disasters: A content analysis of Bhopal gas tragedy text articles, Communication Today.
Amar A., (2018), Comparative analysis between Hindi and English print media representation of Bhopal gas tragedy, Jankriti.
Meena, M.K., (2018), The impact of Facebook on Women Empowerment in Education Institution, International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts, 6 (6).
Shahu G., (2017), Representation of De-notified and Nomadic tribes in print newspapers: A
critical study of media language in Rajasthan, Research Reinforcement Journal, 5(1) Impact Factor 3.012.
CMS Alumni in Jobs:
Name of the student
|Aditi Khare ||Content Writer & Developer - Project Fuel, Josh Talks |
|Vinit Kumar ||Grey Matters Communications, New Delhi |
|Vipul P Makwana ||Junior Communications Officer PR, Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Gujarat. |
|Rinku Kumar Meena ||Media Production Associate, Ajeevika Bureau (NGO) |
|Rajat Srivastava ||Xebia India, Gurgaon |
|Nikhil Mittal ||FlytBase Labs, Pune |
HDFC Bank, Patna
Shyama Prasad Mookerjee Research Foundation, New Delhi
Excellent Global Endeavors Advertising Agency, Ahmedabad
Geeta Shahu (Ph.D Scholar)
Armendra Amar (Ph.D Scholar)
Mahesh K Meena (Ph.D Scholar)
Sakshi TV, Telangana.
Assistant Professor, Mahatma Gandhi Antrrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhi Hills, Wardha, Maharashtra
Assistant Professor, Dept of Journalism & Mass Communication, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
Assistant Professor, Dept of Mass Communication and Media Studies, Central University of Punjab.