The Department of Architecture presently offering Masters in Architecture (Sustainable Architecture) focuses on ecology and environmental management, historical and community perspective, sustainable neighborhood planning, watershed management, waste management, renewable energy technologies, building simulation, acoustics, thermal comfort, project management and traditional and modern building technologies, to address the contemporary challenges in the field of Interiors, Architecture, Urban Design and Urban Planning.
• M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture) 2 years (four-semester) full-time programme
- Seat intake: 23
- Eligibility: : Bachelor of Architecture degree course or equivalent courses recognised by the Council of Architecture with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for general category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
- Note: -12 seats are filled through CCMT (https://ccmt.nic.in/) and 11 through CUCET or others having a Valid GATE score.
Doctor of Pholosopy
Eligibility- A consistently good academic record possessing:
- Master’s degree in architecture/allied specialisation or equivalent from any recognised institution. OR
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture or equivalent in first class with ten years experience in teaching/research/professional practice. (As per the CoA norms candidate having only a B.Arch. In addition to the prescribed coursework for candidates with a Master’s degree, a Degree shall be required to pursue the course work successfully in six subjects of the Master’s Degree courses of the School recommended by the Research Committee.)
- Computer Labs with requisite software for drawing, design, simulation etc.
- Compressed earth block making machine and construction yard.
- Workshop for acoustic ceiling installation.
- Model Making Room
- Conceptualized the design of four pre-engineered structures and associated site development at the Central University of Rajasthan campus.
- Design of 200 seat girls’ hostel on the university campus
- Design of academic building for School of Yoga and School of Education for the University.
- Conceptualized the layout and design of three helipads at the Central University of Rajasthan campus.
- Conceptualized Architectural Design and Interiors of 1500 seat multipurpose hall in which portal frame is used as structural member at Central University of Rajasthan campus. (2013)
- Conceptualized the landscape and open spaces, including the cenotaph design for installing the Ganesha Statue in front of the administration area at the Central University of Rajasthan.
|Achievement Title||Attached File|
Training and Developmental Activities by the Department
Department conducts seminars, guest lectures and capacity building programmes regularly. Few of the recent programmes organised by the department are given here.